Stuart Hopen is the author and illustrator of The Twilight Patrol (Bold Venture Press). He has written comic books published by D.C. Comics, Marvel, Fantagraphics, Eclipse, and Amazing Comics. His critical writing has been published by Rain Taxi Review of Books and the Comics Journal. His novel, Warp Angel (Tor Books, 1992) has been reissued in a new, revised edition from Misentchanted Press, available through Amazon.com and bn.com. His novel, The Flick was serialized in Fiction365.
Though he has traveled extensively across galaxies and dimensions, Stuart Hopen has spent most of his life in a small town mantled with its unfulfilled dreams of becoming the east coast motion picture capital of America — Hollywood, Florida. He graduated from Princeton University, where he majored in English, with a concentration in Creative Writing. He obtained a law degree from the University of Florida.
The writing and art of Stuart Hopen can be found at his website: Celestial Cities of Science and Magic, at stuarthopen.com.
- Pulp Adventures #24 — "Daemon Masque"
- Pulp Adventures #30 — "Queen of the Crystal Sword"
- Pulp Adventures #31 — "Crimson Wings of Silence"
- Remembrance Acres — Anthology
- Pulp Adventures #25 — "Ritual Burning" (short story, collected in Remembrance Acres)
Twilight Patrol (Seven-issue series)
- Twilight Patrol #1 — Drones of the Ravaging Wind
- Twilight Patrol #2 — Maggot Czar of the Everglades
- Twilight Patrol #3 — Pawnbrokers of Eternal Blight
- Twilight Patrol #4 — Dragon God Over the Western Front
- Twilight Patrol #5 — The City Annihilator
- Twilight Patrol #6 — The World Without Pain and Death
- Twilight Patrol #7 — Builders of the New Babel