- Adventures in Bonding #1: Porn Queen
- Adventures in Bonding #2: Past Tense
- Around the Turn
- The Great Seer Nostradamus Sees All!
- Guide to American Culture
- Ice Flow
- Sands of Time: Celebrating a Century of Racing
A TESOL-certified instructor with an M.A. in communication from Kent State (OH) University, William P. Lazarus, M.A. began teaching ESL classes in Akron, Ohio in 1978 at the International Institute. He also married the director of education there. Over the years, he taught ESL courses in reading, writing and speaking English at Yale (CT) University’s summer program for international students, Embry-Riddle (FL) Aeronautical University and Daytona (FL.) State College. A full-time professional writer, he combined his two careers with this book, which is based on his years of experience working with international students eager to learn about this country and its culture.